Charles J. Cook Pool Opening Date- Saturday, June 2nd (Weekends only until June 17th)
Daily 10:45 AM- 7:00 PM; Open until 8:00 PM on Fridays ONLY
Week of June 18th through June 22nd Pool will open at NOON (12:00 PM- 7:00 PM) and open until 8:00 PM on Fridays ONLY
POOL OPENS FULL TIME SATURDAY, JUNE 23rd
Pool Closes for Season on September 3rd (Labor Day) at 7:00 PM
- An adult must directly supervise children under 12 years of age.
- Balls, Frisbees and any other throw toys are not permitted in the water.
- Only Coast Guard approved life saving devices may be used as personal flotation devices throughout the shallow water.
- Coast Guard approved life vests are also available for loan at the Pool Office (Pool Pass needed for deposit).
- Floaties may be used in designated areas ONLY- Parents must be at elbows length of child and wear lifeguard issued bracelet.
- Kickboards are restricted to designated areas only- check with Head Lifeguard.
- Diapers/Pampers are not allowed in the water. Tight fitting plastic/rubber pants or a swim diaper must be worn.
- There is absolutely no alcholo permited in this facility at any time.
- There are designated smoking areas outside of the facility.
|RESIDENTS W/ A TOWN OF CORTLANDT ID||FEE PER DAY||FEE AFTER 4:00 PM|
|Adults w/ Photo ID Card||$9.75||$4.75|
|Child w/ Photo ID Card||$7.75||$3.75|
|Senior Citizen Photo ID Card||$4.75||$2.25|
Village of Buchanan and Croton Residents may use their village ID Card to receive our ID Card fee rate for admission to the pool.
|RESIDENTS W/O A TOWN OF CORTLANDT PHOTO ID CARD||FEE PER DAY||FEE AFTER 4:00 PM|
|Senior Citizen, Adults, & Children w/o Photo ID Card||$10.25||$5.00|
Town of Cortlandt Residents w/o a Photo ID card must bring two (2) forms of proof of residency (Drivers license, utility bill, car registration, etc.)
|GUEST FEE||FEE PER DAY||FEE AFTER 4:00 PM|
|Senior Citizen, Adults, & Children||$11.25||$5.50|
All guests must be accompanied by a Town of Cortlandt resident.