Participants are bused on the days listed below from their school by the Hendrick Hudson School District to the YC.
It is the Parent’s responsibility to pick-up their child by 5:00 p.m.
- You must register your child for this program prior to sending them. Once registered they may attend as many sessions as they would like.
- You are responsible for sending a note to school each week when your child plans to attend.
- If your child is being picked up by someone other than a parent or guardian please send them with a note or call the YC at 914-736-0498 the day of Fun Club.
- There are vending machines for snacks and drinks. The machines take one and five dollar bills as well as quarters. The staff does NOT have change.
- Your child may bring their own snack to Fun Club.
- The YC is NOT RESPONSIBLE for any personal belongings brought to or left at the center during the program
Location: Cortlandt Youth & Recreation Center, 3 Memorial Drive, Croton
Day: Tuesdays: Furnace Woods School
Wednesdays: Frank G. Lindsey School
Thursdays: Buchanan Verplanck
Dates: 2018 Dates TBD
(no Fun Club when school is closed, has an early dismissal or during 5th grade overnight trip)
Time: School Dismissal – 5:00 p.m.