The fees listed for some programs differ for those participants with or without a TOWN OF CORTLANDT PHOTO ID CARD. Note that all valid photo ID cards have expiration dates. Please check your card.
- Each family member requiring new photo ID cards must be present during registration for photos.
- Proof of residency is required- Drivers License and Utility Bill or check with Town of Cortlandt address.
- Previously issued ID cards are NOT acceptable as current proof of residency.
- All ID Cards must be purchased in person (no online Registration) in office or at one of the below dates.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- Adult and Youth ID Card fee, $7.00 (Age 4+)
- Senior Citizen ID Card fee (Age 60+, must provide identification), $3.50.
Buchanan and Croton residents may use their Village ID card to receive our ID card rate for all programs except our summer swim passes. Please write your Buchanan or Croton ID card number on your application and identify it as a Buchanan or Croton Recreation number. If you are a new town resident please call 914-734-1050 for information concerning an ID card.
PHOTO ID CARDS AND HOLLOW BROOK GOLF STICKERS
Thursday, February 7 4:00 PM– 6:00 PM
Tuesday, March 5 4:00 PM– 6:00 PM