Please select a year.
Important Recreation Halloween Notice
Release Date: October 30, 2020
As a reminder, the Halloween Party at the Community Center, the Hobgoblin Parade, and the Dog Halloween Parade originally scheduled for 10/31 have all been CANCELLED.
Thinking of celebrating Halloween this year? Here are some low-risk activities:
- Carving or decorating pumpkins with members of your household and displaying them
- Carving or decorating pumpkins outside, at a safe distance, with neighbors or friends
- Decorating your house, apartment, or living space
- Doing a Halloween scavenger hunt where children are given lists of Halloween-themed things to look for while they walk outdoors from house to house admiring Halloween decorations at a distance
- Having a virtual Halloween costume contest
- Having a Halloween movie night with people you live with
- Having a scavenger hunt-style trick-or-treat search with your household members in or around your home rather than going house to house