Please select a year.
Employment Opportunity: Nor-West Program Coordinator
Program Coordinator – Nor-West
Town of Cortlandt - FT
The individual in this position is responsible for the management and delivery of recreation and respite services for individuals with developmental disabilities in Northern Westchester County.
- Program development and coordination
- Supervises numerous programs
- Supervision of the Program Supervisors and program staff
- Performs client outreach and intakes
- Plans community-based recreational activities and trips
- Prepares seasonal brochures and registrations
- Oversees all aspects of transportation services
- Serve as a liaison between families and other support staff
- Reports to agency Director
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Special Education, Recreation or related field and one year of experience providing and/or supervising educational, recreational, counseling, or similar services to special population groups, such as developmentally disabled
· Knowledge of OPWDD and Medicaid Waiver services
Salary commensurate with experience and educational background. Westchester County residents preferred.
To apply contact Claudia Vahey, firstname.lastname@example.org. Town of Cortlandt is an EOE. Application deadline April 15, 2022.