Please select a year.
Westchester County: Mobility Study Public Engagement Sessions
Westchester County is conducting public engagement sessions regarding bus mobility in Westchester County. We have four in person meetings scheduled for this week, and have an online one scheduled for mid-August. Please feel free to attend or to notify your residents as to this opportunity.
Residents can review our existing plans, submit comments, and review the available hearings here: https://www.westchestermobility.org/
· July 25, 2022 2:30-4:30 p.m. in Peekskill by the Field Library
· July 26, 2022 2:30-4:30 p.m. on plaza outside Dunkin Donuts in Getty Square (Yonkers)
· July 27, 2022 2:30-4:30 p.m. at Mount Vernon City Hall
· July 29, 2022 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Westchester Medical Center (top of the oval)
· August 16, 2022 at 7 p.m. Click here to register via Zoom.
· August 17, 2022 at 12 p.m. Click here to register via Zoom.