If you are either 65 years of age or older, or disabled, and you own and occupy a 1, 2, or 3 family residence, you may designate a concerning adult third party to receive duplicate copies of your tax bill or delinquent notice. Applications are available from the Tax Office and must be filed prior to February 20th , for Town and County taxes and prior to July 20th, for School taxes.  Please call our office for an application at 914-734-1030.